To Use WhatsApp on Windows and Mac PC Without Emulator
- Go to the Google Play Store and install the updated version of WhatsApp
- Then open the latest version of WhatsApp which you just installed
- Press the Options button where you should see a link called “WhatsApp Web“
- Click on that, you should now see, a QR Scanner
- Now go to your PC and make sure that you are connected to the internet
- Open Google Chrome Browser and go to the website http://web.whatsapp.com
- You will see, a QR code on this website
- Now take your mobile phone with QR scanner of WhatsApp and scan the code
- Boom, your WhatsApp profile, messages, contacts and media are on your PC
- You can message and chat from your PC only
Note that the mobile linked to the PC should have internet access all the time you are using WhatsApp on your PC (Google Chrome) and make sure you install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone.
Also Note that iOS users are not yet included due to Apple platform limitations, which means this web application will not work for iOS users (iPhone/iPad).